On June 26, the California Assembly Higher Education Committee will vote on SB 320, a bill that would require chemical abortion medication (RU-486) to be dispensed at the student health centers of every CSU and UC campus. The bill was passed in the Senate in January and is making it’s way through the Assembly.
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO STOP IT!
RTLKC and its supporters will travel to Sacramento on June 26 to meet with fellow prolife supporters in the Capitol Rotunda to visit legislative offices. We will then attend the 1:30 PM vote in Room 4202.
We CAN defeat this bill, but it’s going to take the unified voices of California’s pro-life advocates to make it happen. Join us we travel to Sacramento, look into the faces of your elected officials and ask them to stop this bill!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE JUNE 26 DEPARTURE TIME AND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS CONTACT RTLKC EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MARYLEE SHRIDER AT 661-203-8173 or Marylee@rtlkc.org.
In the meantime, if you cannot join us at the State Capitol, please call the following members of the Assembly Health Committee urge them to vote NO on SB 320.
1. Assembly Member Jose Media, D-Riverside, Health Committee Chair.
2. Assembly Member Dr. Joaquin Arambula, D-Fresno. (916) 319-2031.
3. Assembly Member Richard Bloom, D- Santa Monica. (916) 319-2050.
4. Assembly Member Shirley Weber, D-San Diego, La Mesa, Chula Vista, El Cajon. (916) 319-2079.
5. Assembly Member Evan Low, D-Cupertino and Los Gatos.
6. Assembly Member Jacqui Irwin from D-Camarillo, Oxnard.
7. Assembly Member Marc Levine, D-San Rafael, Petaluma, and Santa
Rosa. (916) 319-2010.
8. Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva, Democrat. (916) 319-2065.
9. Assembly Member Miguel Santiago D-Los Angeles (916) 319-2053.
Already voted in support of SB 320 in Assembly Health Committee.
To find out what what really happens during a chemical abortion, watch this brief, but fascinating video featuring former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levitano.